Please call your ETV Coordinator with questions or concerns. If you have difficulty reaching your Coordinator, please call the ETV hotline at 1(877) 268-4063 and stay on the line for the Program Director to assist you.
Contact us if you’re having technical problems using the online applications.
ETV Hotline: 1 (877) 268-4063
*Hotline will prompt you to select your region – or stay on the line for assistance*
Fax: (210) 208-5605
BCFS Health and Human Services-San Antonio
4346 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78229
- Region 1, 2, 9, 10 and 11: Alejandra Quezada, firstname.lastname@example.org, (210) 240-6573
- Region 3 and 8 (Mo-Z): Sarah Humphrey, email@example.com, (210) 449-8458
- Region 4, 5, 6 and URM: Elizabeth Solis, firstname.lastname@example.org, (469) 834-6858
- Region 7 and 8 (A-Mi): Rachel Nelson, email@example.com, (210) 332-8521
- ETV Specialist: Brandi Purswell, firstname.lastname@example.org, (210) 284-9704
- Lead ETV Coordinator: Jennifer Guerra, email@example.com, (832) 247-4655
In case of emergency, contact your Aftercare Case Manager/PAL Coordinator, Regional Transition Center, Emergency Hotline or 911.
Human Trafficking Resources
If you or someone you know is at risk of or is a victim of human trafficking please contact either your local PAL staff or call 1 (888) 373-7888 or text BeFREE (233733) for help.
More information on where to get help around Texas is available at: https://www.dfps.state.tx.us/Human_Trafficking/resources.asp