Please call your ETV Coordinator with questions or concerns. If you have difficulty reaching your Coordinator, please call the ETV hotline at 1(877) 268-4063 and stay on the line for the Program Director to assist you.
Contact us if you’re having technical problems using the online applications.
ETV Hotline: 1 (877) 268-4063
Hotline will prompt you to select your region – or stay on the line for assistance
Fax: (210) 208-5605
BCFS Health and Human Services-San Antonio
4346 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78229
- Region 1, 2, 9, 10 and 11: Diana Pollan, dp0219@BCFS.net, (210) 240-6573
- Region 3 and 8 (Mo-Z): Sarah Humphrey, sh1216@BCFS.net, (210) 449-8458
- Region 4, 5, 6, Out of State and URM: Elizabeth Solis, es0912@BCFS.net, (469) 834-6858
- Region 7 and 8 (A-Mi): Rachel Nelson, rn0517@BCFS.net, (210) 332-8521
- ETV Specialist: Brandi Purswell, bp0317@BCFS.net, (210) 284-9704
- ETV Specialist: Claudia Martinez, cm6390@BCFS.net (210) 294-0497
- Program Director: Jennifer Guerra, jennifer.guerra@BCFS.net, (832) 247-4655
In case of emergency, contact your Aftercare Case Manager/PAL Coordinator, Regional Transition Center, Emergency Hotline or 911.
Human Trafficking Resources
If you or someone you know is at risk of or is a victim of human trafficking please contact either your local PAL staff or call 1 (888) 373-7888 or text BeFREE (233733) for help.
More information on where to get help around Texas is available at: https://www.dfps.state.tx.us/Human_Trafficking/resources.asp