Thank you for your interest in helping the victims of Hurricane Harvey.
At this time we are not accepting material/in-kind donations, however, we have set up a fund to help support our response and shelter efforts. Donations can be made online at, www.DiscoverBCFS.net/HarveyReliefEfforts. Additionally, we do no currently have any open volunteer opportunities. Learn about future opportunities to volunteer.
Thank you also for your interest in volunteering your time. Listed below are numerous great organizations who are setup to receive and coordinate volunteers and distribution of material/in-kind donations.
- San Antonio Food Bank is accepting volunteers to help accept relief donations. Check out a list of their current volunteer opportunities
- Animal Defense League is looking for pet fosters. For more information call 210-655-1481.
- To find other volunteer opportunities near you please visit, VolunteerMatch.org.
- The South Texas Blood & Tissue Center is in urgent need of blood donations, especially type O negative and O positive. To donate blood, schedule an appointment at southtexasblood.org or call 1-(800) 292-5534 ext. 3500.
- San Antonio Food Bank is looking for nonperishable food, water, baby food, diapers, flashlights and batteries, hygiene items, and cleaning supplies. They are also collecting clothing items including men’s and women’s tops, pants, socks, and undergarments. All clothing donations must be NEW. For more information on drop off times and location click here, https://safoodbank.org/
- Additionally, San Antonio Food Bank has collaborated with Altitude Trampoline Park as a donation drop off location. Donations must be dropped off by Sept. 15.
- San Antonio Pets Alive! is collecting pet supplies and has a donation wish list for more information visit, sanantoniopetsalive.org/hurricane-harvey
- The City of San Antonio has coordinated donation drop-off locations for evacuees at district offices. Needed items are nonperishable food, water, baby food, diapers, hygiene items and new clothes. Download a list of all locations that are accepting these items.
Donate Now to Relief Efforts:
We are asking everyone who is able to contribute to the Hurricane Harvey Relief Efforts to help support the community's recovery from this massive storm.
Additionally, you can give to us through Pay Pal!