Now Hiring Case Managers to Help Disaster Survivors
Apply for a rewarding job helping disaster survivors and/or youth separated from their families in need of compassionate case management.
- Bachelor's degree in the behavioral sciences, human services or social services fields
- OR a minimum of a high school diploma plus 2 years of progressive employment experience in the aforementioned fields (years of advanced education in aforementioned fields can be substituted for years of employment experience)
- TRAVEL required, likely for weeks at a time (Travel expenses are covered, including flights, lodging and meals)
- Work on an as-needed basis (This is not a permanent full-time position)
- Case management experience is strongly encouraged
What is a Disaster Case Manager?
Disaster Case Managers identify survivors’ most critical needs including food, clothing, shelter, medical care, mental health needs; and secondary needs including child care, temporary housing, financial aid, prescriptions and transportation.
Apply Online Today
Choose which best describes you:
- I have a Bachelor's degree and speak Spanish --- Click to apply
- I don't have a Bachelor's yet, or speak Spanish, but I have 2 years of progressive employment in behavioral sciences, human services or social services --- Click to apply
- I want to learn more and answer a few short questions --- Fill out the short form below
Who is BCFS?
BCFS is a global system of health and human service nonprofits, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. BCFS Health and Human Services' Emergency Management Division is a partner of federal, state and local government and private industry, specializing in emergency management, disaster response, public health response, mass care and more.
* The short form below notifies Recruiting you're interested in the job. To submit a complete application (which is recommended) click the yellow button to the right.