BCFS is a global system of health and human service nonprofit organizations with locations and programs across the U.S. and abroad.
WE HELP PEOPLE IN NEED... adults with disabilities, youth from foster care, low-income parents, families in crisis, minors separated from their families, orphaned children overseas, families who want to foster or adopt, victims of domestic violence, homeless young men, expectant mothers and more! Click here for BCFS Services
- Sixth Annual Project Cinderella
- Common Thread Grows
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- BCFS-Del Rio Host Interagency Luncheon
- BCFS Health and Human Services Launches Common Thread
- BCFS Health and Human Services-Kerville Expands Services
- National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month
- Hill Country Celebrates National Day of Prayer
- Fiesta Fun for Families
- Counselors awarded from STAR Program
- BCFS joins in the Cardboard Kids Campaign
- All Smiles at BCFS Education Services
- Project HOPES' Spring Fling a Succes
CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
BCFS' annual magazine, together, is full of heartwarming stories of people whose lives have been forever changed by BCFS. Click here to browse archived annual magazines.
MEET THOSE WE SERVE
Meet just a few of the millions of people BCFS serves every year...
Iridessa, a student with autism
Sweet Little Jalie
Meenojan in Sri Lanka